How It Works
A matchmaking event is a quick and easy way to meet potential cooperation partners. People meet and greet at high speed. 20 minutes are usually enough to build connections, then the bell rings and the next talk starts.
1. Online registration
The registration for the Face2Face Meetings is only possible via the EFECS website.
Why? Because the Face2Face meetings are a part of the EFECS event, therefore in order to properly register and enter the venue, it is of essence to register for the main event.
How to register for Face2Face meetings:
- First register on the EFECS website.
- When your registration for EFECS has been confirmed, you will receive a special link to enable you to register for the Face2Face meetings.
Register online for the Face2Face Meetings and submit your own cooperation profile(s).
In your profile you can state what kind of project ideas/expertise/innovations you are offering or what kind of innovations you are looking for.
All cooperation profiles will be published online and will be open for everyone to see. You can change your profile any time.
2. Promotion of published profiles
All published profiles will be extensively promoted by the organisers of this event. Furthermore, all participants of the event will view your profile and marketplace offers.
You can publish the following profile types on the event Marketplace :
- Project Cooperation: You have a project idea and you would like to search for at least one further partner for your consortium.
- Expertise offer: You have specific expertise and are willing to participate in a project.
- Product / service : You have developed something and you are looking for partners to bring it to the market or simply a first customer.
- Request: You have a specific problem/project idea and are looking for a necessary expertise/solution
A statistical analysis of 40 matchmaking events showed that high quality profiles are visited about 50 to 150 times BEFORE the event and will still be viewed AFTER the event.
3. Selection of bilateral meetings
You will be informed by email when you can start booking bilateral meetings. Check which cooperation profiles are most promising. Intelligent search options allow a quick identification of the most suitable participants/cooperation profiles. Within a few minutes you should be able to identify future potential business partners.
Booking of bilateral meetings
Once you have found the most promising business partners you can select them for bilateral meetings. You can add further meetings any time but please be aware that the bookings are managed on the principle of "first come - first served". You can book meetings BUT you can also be booked for bilateral talks by other participants!
Your personal meeting schedule
A few days before the event you will receive your personal meeting schedule (furthermore, you can constantly check your meeting schedule online). This meeting schedule gives information about the time, the number of the table, and who you are going to meet.
4. At the event
At the registration desk, you will receive an updated version of your meeting schedule including last minute bookings. Your personal meeting schedule lists all your meetings in chronological order, including the
- names of your meeting partners
- number of the table for each meeting
Our staff will be at your disposal during the whole matchmaking event.